[Advaita-l] Result of karma where result is not mentioned

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Thu Dec 24 07:38:31 CST 2015

There are three adhikaraNa-s of mImAmsA related to this issue directly :
1st establishes that those karma-s where we don't hear any result, are also
falavat(generative/productive).
2nd says that those karma-s have single result, because only that much is
enough to make them falavat(fruitful).
3rd concludes that it is svarga which is sukha devoid of duHkha.
These are 4.3.5-6-7.

If you could look at them, fine.
Otherwise, I may write a little on this.

BTW, I may not be able to use correct English words due to my limitations.
So, please ignore them and reach the implied meaning as you do with words
of a child. This applies to my past, present and future posts.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <