[Advaita-l] Permanence of the self

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:37:20 CST 2015

Dear
Good analysis.But still when the witness is mute and it does not
desire/will anything what induces/drives one-a living being as contrasted
with a jadam to act?Why at all should one respond to the presence of
witness?
R.Krishnamoorthy.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:44 PM, balagopal ramakrishnan via Advaita-l <