[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 127, Issue 23

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:47:28 CST 2015

Namaste
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Ajit Krishnan <ajit.krishnan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> namaste,
>
> > Is there anything that can be done by us today
> > If Kanchi Math can do it for Atharvana Veda why not other Maths
>

> The solution is simple and has been proposed before. Unfortunately most of
> the people who want others to solve the problem for them are unwilling to
> send their own children to learn and revive these recensions.

Will a father dedicate one of his sons to Vedic studies? Possible. Will a
father send one of his sons to a remote village to learn a rare Vedic
Shakha and also financially support his son's Boarding and Lodging and
financially support the Vedic Pundit's teaching? Not possible. This work
must be done by Maths. They must accept responsibility as Custodians of
Vedas.