[Advaita-l] Please tell the meaning of this Verse

Subu S mail_to_subu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 14:29:19 CDT 2015

For a seeker like me who stumbled into _this_mini_universe_ i.e. this Advaita list, the knowledge of members is like an ocean

The scholarly posts are so deep, they are exhilarating and need deep understanding

///18. If the manifold - such as teacher, disciple and teaching - has been conceived of only for some purpose, it will end when that purpose has been fulfilled. When, as a result of the teaching, Self-knowledge has been maintained, the manifold will cease to exist./////

May we all reach that stage where everything dissolves into that Brahman !

Namo Namaha

Subu

mail_to_subu at yahoo.com