[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:18:28 CDT 2015

Sri Acharya Sadaji,
Thanks so much for clarifying with Swami Paramarthananda and posting here.
Its so helpful to get the answer straight from the guru! Much appreciated.

Sri Durga Prasadji,
Forgive me if I have misunderstood your question - The vritti is just that
- a vritti. what it produces by eliminating ajnaanam is jnaanam.

If your question is : "is eliminating ajnaanam same as producing jnaanam?",
the answer is yes.
Regards
Venkatraghavan
On 3 Jul 2015 05:57, "Durga Janaswamy via Advaita-l" <