[Advaita-l] Can anybody Validate that Content in this Website...

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:15:02 CDT 2015

Ok...Sir

                         My question in Advaitha Terms...

Is the content given in that website is VYAVAHARIKA SATHYA??...OR
VYAVAHARIKA ASATHYA???

Weather Kanchi peetha is mulaamnaya peetha of shankaracharya  is
Vyavaharika sathya..or it was once sringeri sharada peeths branch is
vyavaharika sathya??

Weather Sringeri sharada peeth's Historical evidences (in vyavahrika Level)
..tells that kanchi peeth was once sringeri sharada peeth's branch???

regards
Harsha Bhat

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <