[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:27:54 CDT 2015

Pranams.

With lot of hesitation , I am continuing with this thread. I entirely agree
that the interpretation of the term must be inline with that of those who
coined this word and defined it. I had earlier given reference to the use
of the term by Sri Sadananda Yogi in his Vedanta Sara  who , I understand ,
lived during mid 15th century AD. I had also indicated the interpretation
thereon by Swami Harshananda. Is there any reference to the use of that
word any time earlier ?? I understand Sri Madhusudhana Saraswati has
defined the term in his Advaita Sidhi . I cannot myself confirm if this is
correct or not , but only what I have learnt from others. Open to
correction. But he lived during 1540 - 1640 AD , which puts his period
later than that of Sri Sadananda Yogi. Therefore the interpretation of the
term should also be with reference to the context in which Sri Sadananda
Yogi has used it , as he appears to be the first to have used the term. (
Open to correction again ) .

Regards

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:45 PM, श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l <