[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 07:15:19 CDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 5:01 PM, श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <
lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com> wrote:

> If the akhaNDAkAra is by grace of self effulgent thing, then other
> examples will not be covered.

Why should one insist that other examples be covered under the same term by
defining akhaNDAkAra as niShprakAra ?

1) In all other examples, the vRtti is removing aGYAna ( both vRtti /
phala)

2) except when it is by the self-effulgent source, there is only vRtti
vyApti..

So, when both the cases are not similar, in the way ignorance is dispelled,
why cover them under same meaning of the term?

So, in that sense, if one says,  it is appropriate to limit the use of the
term akhaNDAkAra as BrahmakAra for brahmaGYAnam only ?