[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 08:03:27 CDT 2015

What use is of such akhaNDAkAra knowledge, which does not remove the
ignorance of Brahman ???

Note that it's not akhaNDAkAra because it removes bheda/khaNDa. Consider
प्रकृष्टप्रकाशश्चन्द्रः .
This is where I'm objecting by saying that it's called so because it's not
illuminating anything else(relation or adjective), apart from a single
entity.

Here one should note, that even प्रकृष्टप्रकाशश्चन्द्रः and सोयम् these
sentences are अखण्डार्थक and hence generate अखण्डार्थवृत्तिः(because
sentences generate similar vRtti), and these things are not devoid of
parts. So, अखण्डार्थता doesn't mean revealing something devoid of parts,