[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 11:27:11 CDT 2015

Shree Venkatesh Murthy - PraNAms

The reason is obvious. there is a dichotomy in the word - akhandam and vRitti - hence it is word that is defined to communicate something which otherwise very descriptive -ex. boiling point. with each word meaning differ with combined word meaning something else. What exactly it signifies - where and how it has been used - opinions differ.

>From the point of essential knowledge, the discussions may not mean much, but in the process other things are becoming clear for those who are interested. In that sense it is not wasted exercise.

In between, some emotions have flared up. However, that is also indication of our maturity or lack of it. I try to watch myself, If I am getting upset, it is a true indication that my ego is  getting involved more than it should and I am getting attached to my own ideas - time to stand back and watch out myself. Keeping to the facts as one understand and avoiding the personal emotions or attachments is great exercise.

Hari Om!
Sadananda