[Advaita-l] Attributes and upadhis

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 01:41:48 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Anand Ji,

 Reg <<  In this context, akhaNDa does not
necessarily mean "without parts". It means "integral" or having only one
substantive, ekaprAtipadArthamAtra. >> .

 That is what I wanted to know. Some reference where this is specifically
stated as such. Advaita Sidhi or any other.

 Pranams and Regards

 Chandramouli

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <