[Advaita-l] Weather vedas are considered as false in ultimate reality?

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:54:04 CDT 2015

Namaste,

                                           Weather in any upanishad or
vedas ,they say vedas as "Aveda"?.
What is the pramana to say that vedas are false in ultimate reality?

For that one advaitha pandith gave me a vakhya "Vedaha Avedaha"...and he
says that this vakhya is from veda only...which says vedas are false in
ultimate reality.

Weather this vakhya is really present in any veda (upanishad)?

Can any learned scholar tell in which veda (Upanishad)..the vakhya "vedaha
avedhaha"..is present...and also tell me the meaning of this verse ,if this
vakhya really exists...

regards,
Harsha Bhat