[Advaita-l] Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 17 23:37:37 CDT 2015

Curious to know whether Bhagawan Sankaracharya used 'Akhnadaakara Vritti' in any of his  bhashyas, if so, you please give reference.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, I am also wondering whether this term has been used anywhere in bhAshya by shankara.  I request the Sanskrit knowers to clarify how 'akhanda' can have the 'AkAra' that too with 'vrutti' rUpa??  Or is it symbolically used to denote the sama darshana of the samyak jnAni??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar