[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Fwd: Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:13:10 CDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 5:54 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

>  << This vritti , accompanied by Chidabhasa , unveils the Aavarana covering
> the Chaitanyam . Instead of the vritti envoloping , and associated
> Chidabhasa illumining , the “ object “ ( Chaitanyam in this case ) , as
> happens in respect of a vritti directed towards any object with attributes
> , the vritti itself is illumined entirely by the Chaitanyam directly .

Yes, the vRitti is still needed by the antahakarana to remove the ignorance
of its Source,
but illumination is "directly" by the svayamprakAsaka Chaitanya vastu (
Source) and
the illumination is NOT or Never by the chidabhasa, as it is never ever
necessary :)

Pranams and Regards,