[Advaita-l] Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti - or more with the word itself.

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 29 01:41:02 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Sadanandaji,
I completely agree with your observations mentioned in the second para of your posting dated 29th june 2015. Blind followers of the socalled sampradaya will not hesitate to crucify a person who gave vent for such thought positions. Such crucification of a Vedantin by the orthodoxy of India happened in Karnataka during 20th century.
    With respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy.