[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Only Self knowledge gives liberation...

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 00:04:34 CDT 2015

Subbuji - Pranama

There are lot of confusion about Nirvikala Samadhi. Some one asked me this in facebook and I am still composing an answer to this question and now saw this email. There is a notion in the Ramana Maharshi groups that Vedanta study is not needed and one can sit and meditate and go beyond the mind and knowledge gets revealed to you.

 Perhaps you can explain what exactly the nirvikapa samadhi and its role in the pursuit of truth.

Hari Om!
Sadananda