[Advaita-l] Advaita Vidyatilakam

Kalivaradhan krishnamurthy kali1947 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:09:52 CDT 2015

HariH OM!

sarvebhyo namaskaraH,

I reworded my query and got the grantha in DLI archives.  I was originally
trying with 'Advaita Vidya Tilakam' but

subsequently modified it as 'Advaita Vidyatilakam' which worked fine.

1.  I was able to download the referred grantha from DLI using DLI
downloader.

2.  The barcode for the same is 1990030070498

3.  The author : Samara Pungava Dikshitar appears to be the father of
Appayya Dikshitar,

4.  There is also a commentary by Dharmayya Dishita : Pt.1  /
Samarapungavadiksita; Jha, Ganaptatilal (Ed.)  1930  Book

5.  It is published by Govt. Sanskrit Library Varanasi

6.  DLI Downloader software is very useful to download the individual pages
in one go.

7.  The PDFill software is useful in merging number of pdf files into a
single file.

I just wanted to share the info with members, in case it is useful.

DhanyavadaH

kalivaradhan

--
Kalivaradhan

*" आ नो भद्राः क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः " ( ऋग्वेद १.८९ )*

*"Let Noble thoughts reach us from all directions! "*