[Advaita-l] Anna-Dhanam on the occasion of Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswathi's 122nd Aaradhana Day on 2nd June 2015

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 15 11:35:48 CDT 2015

Dear Friends,
Pranams,
Jnana Sudha, Kumbakonam, is organizing a grand Anna Dhanam on 2nd June 2015 on the occasion of Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswathi's (68th peetadhipathi of Kanchi Shankara Matham) 122nd Aaradhana day to feed 50,000 poor people. Those interested may contact: Sri K. Sundararaman on mobile: 9443344685 and the address for mailing your contributions is No3. Dabeer Middle Street, Kumbakonam
The complete contact details are:  Gnanasudha, 3, Dabeer Middle Street, Kumbakonam 612 001. Thanjavur District Tamil Nadu, India. email: gnanasudhakmu at gmail.com,www.kumbakonamgnanasudha.org, www.facebook.com/gnanasudha.kumbakonam Contact: Mr. K.Sundarraman +91 9443344685,Mr. R.Ramesh, +91 9677402584
Please note that I do not have any links with the above. I just happened to notice the announcement being made repeatedly on Sri Shankara TV Channel and thought I should pass on the message to my dear friends on the Advaita-Vedanta.org board, just for circulation of information so that interested people could contact Sri Sundararaman or Sri K. Ramesh directly at the above contact address.

Pranams once again, Ramesh Ramanan.