[Advaita-l] 'Chatussūtrī' - Tribute to Sri S.N.Sastri ji

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:45:49 CST 2015

Namaste

The first four Brahmasūtras and their bhāṣya constitute the 'chatussūtrī',
providing a fine synopsys, a bird's eye view, of the Advaita Vedanta. The
eminent scholar Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal had lectured on these four
sūtra-bhāsyam long ago.  These have been painstakingly translated into
English by the late Sri S.N.Sastri ji for his own mananam and the benefit
of the seeker community.

He had himself shared these files with me.  Even though these files are
available perhaps in some other locations, yet, as a mark of tribute to his
departed soul, I am providing links for downloading this excellent
material:

1. http://www.mediafire.com/view/zv43d5aos5abn4x/adhyasabhashya_MDS-SNS.pdf

2.  http://www.mediafire.com/view/ein6en7966q6r3i/brahmasutra2_MDS-SNS.pdf

3. http://www.mediafire.com/view/xc4ycxb9puc0t3a/brahmasutra3_MDS-SNS.pdf