[Advaita-l] Fwd: News about Acharya Pranipata Chaitanya

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:22:39 CST 2015

 Namaste

The email below I received from Sri Pranipata Chaitanya  just three
days back. He wanted some explanation for my message on Monday.  Now I
am sad he is no more. I wanted to explain my message to him but he
passed away.

On Monday my message - 'Life is a dream. There is no Death'. Life is
here our Samsaara. The Jagat. Advaita philosophy is telling us this
Samsaara is Mithya it is like a dream. If the Life itself is a dream
how can there be a real Death?

In Gita also Krishna has said -
na tv evaham jatu nasam
na tvam neme janadhipah
na caiva na bhavisyamah
sarve vayam atah param

Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these
kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

We are all existing all the time. We will never die.

Therefore in Advaita we can say Death is also Illusion like Life.