[Advaita-l] Fwd: News about Acharya Pranipata Chaitanya

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:19:38 CST 2015

Pranams,
Agree. For us, it is either sadgati or as Jaldhar bhai has said, one
attains brahmaloka to later merge in non-dual brahman. Third option is by
God's grace, this death (dropping body) is the last death if one holds on
to brahmabhAvanA at the time of living body. There is no rebirth. Best
would be to say 'this birth is last birth'. Such a person is jivanmukta.

Hari OM

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <