[Advaita-l] Knowledge of Brahman

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:02:47 CST 2015

Kunthi -mathi sir,you said

Q. Sir, Are you there in the room since you said it is too dark that you
cannot see anything?
A. Of course I know I am there. I do not need light to see myself as I am
self-revealing to myself! I am aprameyam not an object (with gunas) for me
to see or to know! I am self-existing and self-conscious entity.

But,I am not self-revealing to myself when I am in deep sleep no sir?...
When I am in deep sleep,I consciousness is not revealing to myself no
sir?...then how do you say that I consciousness is self -revealing or
swayam prakasha?