[Advaita-l] Knowledge of Brahman

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 20:47:38 CST 2015

Harshaji - PraNAms

I think you just proved my statement. If you want to know more about deep sleep state - please study the article I wrote and posted to this list on - Who slept very well? - that explains whether I am conscious of deep sleep or not.

Since further discussions not of much help, I would stop here.

Best wishes in your pursuit of truth.

Hari Om!
Sadananda