[Advaita-l] Fwd: Knowledge of Brahman

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 01:08:17 CST 2015

Subbu Sir,

                            If second bird is nirguna brahman,according to
advaitha only nirguna brahman exists..that means only second bird exists...

Then what is first bird that even exists in moksha ??
this is clearly against advaitha ,which says only nirguna brahman (second
bird) exists in moksha...

You explained already..but as the topic is very complicated and required
high level of thinking..Please explain how can this first bird other than
nirguna brahman exists even in moksha...