[Advaita-l] My sons Upanayana

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Sep 20 17:10:50 CDT 2015

I've been away from the list for quite a while now because on Jyeshta
Shukla 7 my son Nilagriva had his Upanayana and Shaiva diksha.  Since then
we've been spending a couple of hours a day on learning sandhyavandana,
puja mantras and Sanskrit.  Now that the school year has started we've cut
back a bit but he still wakes up at 6am and does some adhyayana with me
before starting the daily routine.  And I've more time for the Internet
again.  So if you've written to me recently and not gotten an answer, I'm
not ignoring you and haven't forgotten you.  Expect a response shortly.