[Advaita-l] If Jagat is Satya like Brahman

Ryan Armstrong ryanarm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:57:52 CDT 2016

Namaste

I realIse that one part of my reply makes no sense!
"In which case there is no difference - both the excreta and the
"so-called" self are simply forms of matter."
Of course there is a difference - they are forms of matter, but different
to each other.

To pose a further question which may help my understanding:
Is it correct to say that that difference exists in vyavahAra but not in
paramArtha?
Or am I confusing the terms and applying them incorrectly?

Yours in Truth
Ryan

Ryan Armstrong
+27 82 852 7787