[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:25:30 CDT 2016

If two parties discuss that one thing is or
is not X, that X has to be defined and agreed between two parties. Else I
will be saying that jagat is X, where X means A and you will be saying
jagat is not X, where X means B. This is exactly what we have been doing
thus far. :)

Yes, concur with this view ...this is exactly the reason why this thread
ran into so many posts, where there was none required :)

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <