[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:45:08 CDT 2016

Can we all come to a closure on this subject?

For a AjnAni, he sees the jagat as shadvikari which includes himself. For
him the NAma and rUpa as perceived is real and are having birth and death
etc. He can never see anything that is VikAra rahita. ""To him the jnAni
tells what you see, the jagat is nothing but a MithyA you should see the
tatva of what you see and that includes you is nothing but Brahman which is
Sathyam. ""

So to a ajnAni vikAra jagat is Sathyam and to a jnAni the same jagat is
nirvikAri Brahman.

If you still want to dispute and argue on terms and terminology, you will
never find one solution as each of them are used in different context.
Aurobind

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:57 Srirudra via Advaita-l, <

Aurobind Padiyath
+91-9689755499