[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:14:51 CDT 2016

Namaste all,

Some people either have the wildest of imaginations all the time or
purposely misinterpret others' words as has been seen many times. :) That
somebody's work "may be scholarly" doesn't mean doubting the scholarship
please!

However, I do have a certain bias towards those who led the maThas for
centuries and taught many after Bhagavatpada, when weighed against many a
researcher and scholar. In this context, I'd like to clarify what I mean by
the word tradition when I use it, since that also has been conveniently
misconstrued quite a few times now! To me, it doesn't start with
Bhagavatpadacharya and end with him. He is in the middle for a tradition
continuing till my AchArya. asmadAchAryaparyantam also means each and every
one of the AchAryas till my Acharya.

vande guruparamparAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */