[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Apr 15 07:11:21 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly don’t take the entire  blame on yourself prabhuji and no need for any apologies I am not worth it since in the eyes of  many I have already become a big villain in Advaita vedAnta ☺ The prabhuji, who is, I am sure attack me after reading  this mail too,  unfortunately still thinks I am a ISKCONite who is trying to  adulterate the Advaita vedAnta by wearing the mask of advaita ☺   He is one of the members of this list & advaitin as well and he knows very well in what context my comments were made in my previous mail.  Anyway, let that be aside.  Like your good self, me too a student of vedAnta,  ofcourse a late starter with the guidance of great prabhuji-s of this list. And as of now, I don’t think my approach would do any harm to the ultimate siddhAnta of Advaita and samanvaya of seeming contradictory positions (jagat mithyatva and kArya-kAraNa ananyatva, abhinna nimittOpadAna kAratavaM etc.) can be done effectively by maintaining the nirivisheshatva of brahman intact with this approach.

Anyway, prabhuji, kindly accept my sincere and unconditional apologies if at all you are getting the feeling that my comments were targeting you and only your good self.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar