[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:57:05 CDT 2016

Hari Om,

Pranams.

Brahma and Jagat

One Mahatma said:

bAdhAyAM sAmAnAdhikaraNyam (बाधायां सामानाधिकरण्यम्) is necessary for a
seeker during ignorance stage. bAdhAyAM sAmAnAdhikaraNyam talks about
neti-neti,  there is no serpent but only rope etc.

When ignorance is gone,  a tattvaGYa does not need  bAdhAyAM
sAmAnAdhikaraNyam. For a tattvaGYa, sarva shabda - aikya sAmAnAdhikaraNyam
only.   The pot-space is the same as the total space. What is jewelry? Gold.
brahmaivedam sarvam.

regards
-- durga prasad

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:33 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <