[Advaita-l] Query

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 07:34:35 CDT 2016

पिता स्बर्ग पिता धर्म पिताहि परन्तपः।
पितरि प्रीति-मापन्ने, प्रीয়न्ते सर्ब्ब-देबता ।।

This post may be a bit off topic, but I couldn't find a better place to
ask the question. Hence I posted it here.

Well the above mentioned verse itself has no problem. But I can not find
the proper source or the origin (i.e) Purana, Smriti or Itihasa. In
Padmapurana I found a very similar verse, but two of the words in the
verse are swapped.

पद्म पुराणम सृष्टिखन्डम ५०/९,
पिता धर्म्मःपिता स्बर्गःपिता हि परमं तपः।
पितरि प्रीतिमापन्ने प्रीয়न्ते सर्ब्बदेबताः।।

Can anyone please provide me the correct reference?