[Advaita-l] Question about karma yoga

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:14:06 CDT 2016

Dears
Jnani continues to do the Karmas at least  Nithya Karmas and Nymithika Karmas as long as he is embodied which is due to his prarabdham.He will be performing these as a Yogi.Deham is given to the Jiva to exhaust the Karmas which were done with attachments.Now after this karma yogi posture he will not be reborn.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad