[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

D Gayatri dgayatrinov10 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:08:52 CDT 2016

I am not sure we should brush aside everything that we find to be
inconvenient as arthavAda. For the mImAmsaka, the entire brahma jignAsa
portion is arthavAda!

I am not aware of Sri Shankara calling himself a sinner anywhere in his
bhAshyas. For the third point, please see my other response.

Regards
Gayatri