[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 18:15:35 CDT 2016

Dear Subbuji,

Lord Krishna does not interfere for any personal favour. He acts only when it is only for greater good (for Loka sangraha alone). Vedavyasa said the Lord Krishna could have averted the consequences of Gandhari's shaapa, but he decided not to. We are all responsible for own actions. From the knowledgeable ones be he the guru or our Istadevata and from the shastra-texts we certainly get guidance for our own good.

Regards,
Sunil KB