[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} यच्चाप्नोति यदादत्ते....reference

D Gayatri dgayatrinov10 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:22:51 CDT 2016

In the bhAshya of Madhva, the word "bhArate" is repeated twice, first time
to refer to the first quote and second time to refer to the second. The
word "iti" separates both quotes. To me it is therefore clear that Madhva
is saying both quotes are from Mbh. The second quote is from Mbh. 1.1.21 in
critical edition. First quote, I am still trying to trace.

The online English translation also says that the first quote is from Mbh,
but curiously says the second quote is from bhagavatam.

http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Gita/verse-11-35.html

On Tuesday, 16 August 2016, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <