[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:19:58 CDT 2016

Dears

Thanks for your clarifications.

Unless the original author clarifies the intent clearly behind these posts
and attempt to claim for accepting Vishnu alone as vedAntic Brahman, it
seems this whole thread is not just of "academic" interest or from
individual sAdhana reference, but targeted with "other" interests is what
the readers could presume ?

Regards