[Advaita-l] sringeri mata: go daana seva

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 00:54:45 CDT 2016

Namaste

You can do Go Daana with help of Ramachandrapura Math. There are some
branches in Karnataka. Kindly contact them. They are also producing
many cow products like pure Panch Gavya and pure distilled Desi cow
urine Go Teertha. I am taking 15 ML everyday with water on empty
stomach.  It is the best tonic for the body and mind. It can cure all
diseases like heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, liver problems,
respiratory disease and so on.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 7:40 PM, dinesh bn via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> /.\
> saashtanga praNaams.
>
> I wish to perform "go daana" seva in my parent's name.
> kindly help me with further details.
>
> -
> ithi gOvinda samaraNam
> (dinesh bn)