[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: avidya vs maayaa - What is the difference? - Part 4

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 10:00:24 CST 2016

Venkatraghavanji - PraNAms
Thanks for the interesting questions. No, I do not consider as vitanda vaada - need critical questioning to insure what I said is right or not wrong, even if it does not agree with traditional aacharyas.

Just at the outset. I had stated in my posts that there are  jeeva sRiShti and Iswara sRiShti - and jeeva has some vikshepa shakti - to create enough confusion for himself - by taking what he is not as he is. The mamakaara and ahankaara comes from jeeva sRiShTi only - not Iswara sRishTi. The snake on the rope is jeeva sRiShTi while rope is Iswara sRiShti
I consider all praatibhaasika errors are jeeva sRishTi while vyaavahaarika errors are Iswara sRiShti. Some jiiva super imposes his own inference on top of iswara sRishiTi like water on the desert sand when sunlight is reflected at a glancing angle. This arises since all objective knowledge is attributive knowledge.

I see some of your comments are related to jeevan vikshepa shakti - Jeeva has that power to project when he has partial ignorance. He may not create the 14 lokas but creates enough mess around him and the people around him!

The rest I will address tomorrow.
Hari  Om!Sada