[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: avidya vs maayaa - What is the difference? - Part 4

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 20:25:23 CST 2016

Bhaskarji - PraNAms
Venkatraghavanji is only doing me a favor by providing objections from various angles to insure what I presented is fool-proof. It helped me to clarify some of the concepts. I am thankful to him.

Jeeva also has some vikshepa shakti - as his confusion in taking I am = this (which is ego) comes from that projection. He is alpa jnaani and alpa shaktiman. Hence he  creates on top of Iswara sRiShTi - as this is mine and this I like and the other I hate - all raaga dweshas.
The point is viksepa comes only when there is some knowledge. Iswara has full knowledge and no avidya - His projection is always perfect and we all it as vibhuuti.
Jeeva's viskepa comes with half knowledge and half ignorance. Knows enough to make mistakes.
In deep sleep  or laya there is no jeeva vikshepa since the mind with partial knowledge is folded.

Hari Om1Sada

      From: Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com>

You are facing somany logical problems when Sri Sada prabhuji attributing AvaraNa and vikshepa to jeeva and Ishwara...Dont you get any saiddhAntika doubts like this when someone equates avidyA with mAya out of context prabhuji??  Just wondering and curious to know how our inquisitive minds stop to think further when we think we have some very well  settled issues with us :-)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar