[Advaita-l] karmasrishTi vAda

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:22:24 CST 2016

Namaste Subbuji,

Very interesting, thank you for the references. This again goes to show
that the meaning of svAnubhava was not the verification of shruti, but the
conversion of paroksha jnAna into aparoksha jnAna - that is not a matter of
experience, but conviction. Dismissing shruti and logic as "merely quoting
shruti mantras or intellectual logic" is doing jnAna a disservice. It is a
matter of intellectual conviction.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan