[Advaita-l] mAya and avidyA are not synonyms

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:58:36 CST 2016

Pranam Bhaskar Ji,

After realization, jnAni would not have any 'mithyA' darshana OTOH he would
have only satya darshana or samyak darshana or Atmaikatva darshana.  In
that bhUma drushti sarvaM brahma mayaM.  Left, right, top, bottom
everything brahman only there exists nothing apart from THAT. // Quite
true. Nothing exists apart from Brahman. As the creation- without Brahman
can not exist hence it is Mithya. Sri Sri Acharya Kokileswar Sastri
Vidyaratna has wonderfully explained about this notion in his excellent
book named Advaita Vada.

Best Regards,

Shashwata Chowdhury

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <