[Advaita-l] Something that we can do

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:47:18 CST 2016

VEDANTA BHARATI
We invite you to please attend the Vedantabharati's Yuva Samavesha as a
Resource Person. We need your help and cooperation to reach out to younger
generation (like school and college students, office and factory employees,
IT&Computer professionals, music / fine arts learners and other people in
areas) to spread the message of universal oneness, National Integration and
compassion based on teachings of Sri Shankara Bhagavatpada. This is part of
10th year celebration of Soundarya Lahari Parayanotsava in glorifying
Mother Goddess and her grace on all of us. Divine Presence and Sri
Dakshinamurthy Stotra which reveals the true nature of one's self and
clears all delusions. Asheervachana by HH Sri Sri Shankara Bharati Swamiji
of Yadathore Math.

Venue: OUR SCHOOL BSK II stage (near BDA Complex).