[Advaita-l] Fwd: "time" as defined in Vedanta pariBAsha.

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Dec 25 22:28:43 CST 2016

Dear Sri Venkataraghavan,
 You write : "As you are aware, there are several views of kAla within advaita darshana".The views are opinions of the writers /teachers and it is pure spectulation. Then What is the final truth about kAla? It is the TRUTH / FACT that matters to a tattvajijnAsu.

With respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy