[Advaita-l] Fwd: "time" as defined in Vedanta pariBAsha.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 08:17:19 CST 2016

Namaste Sri Praveen Ji,

Reg  << I didn't make *just* a logical inference >>

and  << That is an unfair view please.>>,

Oh no Praveen Ji.  I think the second observation is a consequence of your
reaction to the first one. The word “just” in my previous post was not in
any way intended to mean an unreasoned casual conclusion on your part. You
may consider it as just a casual unintended observation on my part. And
this time the word “just” is intended. Please consider it as withdrawn. My
apologies.

I intentionally assume that all the questions you have framed at the end of
your post is a consequence of the above misunderstanding and hence leave
them unanswered. I think an otherwise interesting discussion has again
turned sour and would like to terminate it on my part without any rancour.