[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Dec 29 12:37:30 CST 2016

Sivakumar Rajagopalan
---------------------

Ardent believer of our vedic culture and its relevance in today's world.
Founded an organization for contributing in whatever way I can to help sustain
our vedic sampradaya - learn the authentic way, share what we know and provide
a platform to practice what we have learned - through various satsangs in NJ,
USA. I also use any available time to research and go deeper into various
aspects of the four vedas.

U.S. Raghavender
----------------

i am an adherent of sri shankaracharya's advaita philosophy. i want to learn
the vedanta from the insights of learned members of this group.
thanks,

Bernard Huet
------------

My name is Bernard Huet, I am French and 68, and my interest in
advaita-vedanta is because I practice the Transcendantal Meditation taught
by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi but right now my interest is limited to
Nandikeshvara kashika for the meaning of the Sanskrit alphabets.  This is my
research.
Thanks a lot for the opportunities you provide.

Ananta Tapan Garg
-----------------

A student of Advaita Vedanta. Much Love...

Sandeep Manchala
----------------

Keen interest towards our tradition & culture

Anurag Yadav

i m like any other human who has strong curiosity for truth

Raghav
------

Want to know about advaita

Rajib Phukan