[Advaita-l] daxiNAmUrtti-maTha : Unicode Typesetter

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Feb 17 07:59:45 CST 2016

daxiNAmUrtti-maTha <http://www.shankaramatha.org> is well known for it's
publications related to advaita-vedAnta and bhakti-works.
This organization was printing books with non-Unicode fonts till now.
They are trying to shift to Unicode variant. They are unable to find some
decent organization for typesetting voluminous works in Unicode.
Arrangement of commentaries and original in DTP software is also needed.

Some organizations which type-set their works and published in old times,
have clearly said that they can't work with Unicode. They use legacy fonts
and software(which don't support Unicode).

If scholars here know some person/organization, which can type-set in
Unicode and then arrange in some DTP software according to our
requirement/direction; please let me know.

We need professionals who can take work seriously to complete it within
expected timeline.

The benefit of using Unicode is that it is universal.
The maTha is planning to put all it's published work in searchable format
on web. Typing in Unicode is also desired for that.

Scans of all publications will be put online in future.

Any help is appreciated.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com