[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 7 00:35:10 CST 2016

vAmanadeva
----------

hariH om

Interested in studying advaita vedAnta as it taught by SrI SankarAchArya and
paramparA.
vAmanadeva das

maha ramaswamy
--------------

Advaita Vidya jijnasu.

Venkatakrishnan
---------------

priest at siva temple.

Prakash
-------

Academic interest.

Vasista
-------

Student of Indian philosophy. Ardent follower of Shankara's vedanta.

Ashwin Kumar A P

I am a cultural theorist, in that, I am interested in studying human
cultures as knowledge dispositions to be learnt as against studying them as
phenomena-to-be-explained. This led me to the study of my own culture by
using categories available therein. I began to explore intellectual
traditions first from the perspective of a social scientist but now
increasingly from the perspective of a student. My upbringing in a family
belonging to the Advaita sampradaya has, in a way of speaking, naturally led
me to take up the study of Advaita seriously.