[Advaita-l] sri suktham

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:54:41 CST 2016

Khila means compilation. Generally used in works  dealing with specific
subjects and the mantras do not fit in with the general trend in the
analysis but are still useful to drive home some particular ideas. I am not
aware of Srisuktam being termed as such.

Regards

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Murali S via Advaita-l <