[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jan 14 04:02:45 CST 2016

Is there a difference in sushupati of ajnAni and jnAni?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

There is no difference in sushupti anubhava between ajnAni and jnAni, jnAni and jnAni, ajnAni and ajnAni since the 'experience' of sushupti is same for one and all.  Hence no question/doubt on the experience of deep sleep state.  We have somany questions on waking and dream states since it varies from individual to individual due to upAdhi-s bedha,  whereas nobody would ask the question about one's anubhava of deep sleep state since it is the state of ekaM or ekeebhUtaM or sarvOpAdhi vinirmuktaM.  However from the point of 'want of this svarUpa jnAna' it has been said that there is avidyA in jnAnAbhAva rUpa in sushupti for the ajnAni.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar